Ms (Gold Medallist), DNB, Fellow (Anterior Segment), FRCS (Glasgow)
Dr Mamta Mittal is a well-respected Ophthalmologist with outstanding surgical experience and academic background. She has over sixteen years of experience in examining, diagnosing, and treating paediatric as well as adult patients in Dubai, UAE.
She is considered one of the best eye specialists in Dubai and rated 5 stars by her patients. She is affiliated to the best eye centers in Dubai. She built her practice upon the foundation of her passion for service, trust on ethics and reliability and being respectful and compassionate to her patients.
- FRCS Ophthalmology (Royal college of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow)
- Fellowships in Anterior Segment & Medical Retina (Aravind Eye Hospital, India)
- MS Ophthalmology (LLRM medical College, Meerut, UP, India)
- DNB Ophthalmology (National Board of Examination, New Delhi, India)
- MBBS (JLN Medical College, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India)
- MBA Healthcare Management (IIHMR, Jaipur, India)
- European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons.
- American Academy of Ophthalmologists.
- Royal college of Ophthalmologists, Glasgow, UK.
- International council of Ophthalmologists, Switzerland.
- World Glaucoma Association.
- Emirates Medical association.
- Glaucoma Society of India.
- All India Ophthalmology Society.
Combining Qualification with Lifelong Learning and Teaching
During the last 30-40 years there has been more rapid advancement in Ophthalmic surgeries and treatment technologies than in the past two centuries put together. Recognizing the need to be up to date with medical advancements, Dr. Mamta Mittal has pursued a mission of lifelong learning. She Possess In-depth knowledge base of problems, diseases, and treatments, along with dedication to remaining up to date on advancements in the field through medical publications and industry conferences and have a passion to deliver highest level of ophthalmic care to the patients.
She has organised and participated in clinical research, informative public webinars, and CME ‘s on professional platforms. She is an active member of various reputed national and international Ophthalmology Societies.
Implementing International Evidence-Based Protocols in Daily Practice
Evidence based medicine (EBM) is conscious, specific, reasonable use of modern, best evidence in making decisions about treatment of individual patients. By using the best possible evidence, she chooses for her patient the best possible solution, wanting to provide the patients with the optimum and a cost-effective health care in every aspect. The appropriate mix of trust, knowledge, regard, and loyalty on both sides ,enables her to strengthen her relationship with her patients.
Because of her Intelligence, professionalism, conscientiousness, compassion and perseverance, Mamta Mittal was voted among the top 100 influential people in UAE and featured in the book ‘Pearls of Rajasthan in UAE’.
Providing Continuity of Care to Her Patients Across Multi-Disciplinary Teams.
There are many diseases known to cause ocular or visual changes as a result of systemic disease. Likewise, symptoms in the eye may appear first to suggest a diagnosis due to underlying systemic disease.
“There is an intricate communication between the eye and the rest of the body through the blood, blood vessels and nerve connections. The eyes can reflect illness that begins in another tissue far away from the eyes themselves,” Dr. Mamta says. That’s because the eye is the only place in the body where we can have an unobstructed view of our blood vessels, nerves and connecting tissue.
Dr. Mamta has established dependable network of doctors in different specialities as well as her own speciality, to provide continuity of care to her patients.
Academic Accolades and Publications
- She authored the Best seller post graduate Exam Preparation book, “FRCS Cakewalk “published by Jaypee Publishers.
- She is the proud recipient of International Ophthalmology award (2015) and international scholar awards (2017) from American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Gold medal in MS (Ophthalmology).
- NSUI Award of best performance in postgraduate examinations
- Medical Council of India
- DHA Specialist License, UAE
Schedule an Appointment
Patient Reviews & Feedback
Read our latest tips and informative articles about eye health and technology.
Glaucoma and Symptoms in Glaucoma
What Is Glaucoma? Glaucoma is a disease that damages the eye’s optic nerve....
Eye Sight Issues in Children
Why does a child need glasses? Because a child’s vision system is growing...
Meditation and Glaucoma
Can mindfulness meditation help patients with glaucoma? A recent study suggests that there...
5 Helpful Tips for College Students with Glaucoma
As a college student with glaucoma, I have been through many experiences with...
Tips for Traveling with Glaucoma Medications
Here are a few tips for traveling with your glaucoma medications if you're...